Saturday, September 16, 2006

Not shutting down blog :-)

Okokokok,
I was positively surprised by the amount of people who actually read my blog!

So, I decided to continue it! Still, I will keep the update rate on low frequency...

Cause my job is right now on extremely high frequency! Currently I am doing 3 things deeply at once. This combination is hillarious ( I wonder if any researcher in the world is doing the same thing, haha):
- hardcore coding (opengl, python, collision detection ...)
- studying statistics (ANOVA ...)
- reading papers about hand-eye coordination. Especially the brain researchers have done extremely cool experiments! In one paper, they have presented mixed reality systems to monkeys. Unbelievable!!

Today, I hope to relax by something completely different: DJ ZINC and MC DYNAMITE are in Tokyo!!
Check out the party's webpage---better turn up your volume!

Taking a shower now, then PAAARTY!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for a second i was surprised, i was reading "papers on hand-eye calibration"... ;-)

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, the beat must go on!
hast du meine mail bekommen?
~us

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sauba mahn... so is fein... na dann massive party --- oel

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sauba mahn... so is fein... na dann massive party --- oel

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you finally hit anovas too... welcome to hci hell

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

party = fortsetzung der summer madness

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home