Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Laci!

Laci has left Tokyo 2 days ago :-(
We had a really good time! While he was here, the world chess championship was running. We were watching several games live on the internet. Fortunately, our idol (Vladimir Kramnik) won.

Some pictures!


Laci eating Sushi (with a fork ;-)



Laci with some Shibuya girls.



Funny: Laci was totally craving for red bull (which is not that easy to get in Japan). 1 hour later, we met some red bull advertising girls. They gave us free red bull + a nice chat. Life can be remarkably coincidential!


The first time since I am in Japan, I have spoken with Yakuzas. How this happened is a long story.... (stay tuned for my upcoming memoirs in bookform). It all started, because I have lost my way (as usual in Japan, haha)... At some point it was a little scary. But, finally it turned out nicely. We were led to some back-room of a Japanese bar. There, this picture was taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home