Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Berni is visiting...

Since Friday, Bernhard (aka Berni) is visiting me. We are having a great time :-)
Some pictures (more follow soon):

We had a walk in my neighbourhood. We discovered a temple (maybe 100 meters away from my apartment):


Of course, I made him sample some great Japanese food!
Grey icecream (sorry I forgot the flavour, haha):


Breakfast at my place: Natto (fermented Soy beans---most foreigners cannot eat it):


Of course we also had Sashimi:


One night, we went to some cool bar. Berni was explaining to a girl (who could not speak English) about the mathematical notation of formal logic. I was falling off my chair, cause I could not stop laughing! He wrote it on my pack of cigarettes (I will keep it forever, haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home