Thursday, December 01, 2005

It was awesome!

Today I have started to work here:

I already did 2 hours of overtime ;-) I really enjoyed my first day. Everyone was so friendly to me. My short self-introduction in Japanese went really well. I had the impression that my new colleagues totally loved it (my japanese teacher helped me a lot to prepare the speech). I got much more applause than for my presentation when I had had my job interview, haha.

Also, finally, I got to know what I am supposed to do for them. I am totally blasted by it. Something totally unexpected for me, yet it is something very deep. It seems to me that I have not only to learn Japanese, but lots of new science stuff. I am very excited about it!!

I also talked with my boss about what I am allowed to blog about my job. The bad news is: almost nothing... However, I am allowed to make posts about social events. I will blog about my welcome party next wednesday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Na dann mal viel Spass weiter :-)
War ja eigentlich klar dass du nichts über deine Arbeit veraten darfst ;-)

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home