Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I am still alive :-)

Wow, my last posting was soooooo long ago... the reason is: I work very hard now and study Japanese for 2-3 hours every day. It's very hard, but i am making nice progress!

Recently, I have started to learn Kanji ---the Japanese writing system. A basic knowledges requires to memorize 2000 characters. I have found an awesome book that makes it possible to learn about 10 Kanji an hour. I have learned already 80 characters, if I keep up this speed, I should be done around April....

About work: there is an article about the work done in our lab. you can find it here: article

Starting December 29, I have 1 week free time. I hope to do lots of blog entries, then. Because besides working and learning Japanese, i experienced lots of noteworthy things :-) stay tuned!

By the way: i had a problem with my blog---it was not possible to post comments (thanks to Peppi for notifying Oel, who notified me). This problem is solved now!

I am so exhausted---gotta sleep now!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*lol* der artikel ist ja auf japanisch ;-)

dass keine kommentare angekommen sind ist mir auch schon aufgefallen...
vieleicht gehts ja jetzt wieder.

hast du dir jetzt eigentlich schon mal flickr angeschaut für deine fotos? da kann man leichter zu fotos kommentare abgeben, und es gibt auch ein interface um automatisch in einen blogger.com blog zu posten....

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dude,

Long time I did not visite. You seem to enjoy it :)

Take care and enjoy a bit Xmas with sushi.

For my part still nothing... But looking forward for something.

Take care
Pierre ex slave

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

das ist supi, dass es wieder geht...
wenn's nachher nicht erscheint, macht das Kommentieren nämlich nur noch halb so viel spass ;)
wenn du jetzt noch in deiner Freizeit (vielleicht mal anstatt zu schlafen, LMAO?!) den Artikel übersetzt, dann wär es allen nicht-Japanern auch klar, was da so geschieht in eurem Labor - aber die Fotos sind auch schon ganz schön für den Anfang...

Frohe Weihnachten schon mal &
keep ur ears stiff,
pep

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frohe Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch!

~Fabian

2:13 AM  
Blogger chris said...

@maeh
jo, so schauts aus---alles japanisch hier! jetzt siehst du mal mit was fuer problemen ich so zu kaempfen habe ;-) Tipp:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

(die Uebersetzungen haben immer einen gewissen unterhaltungswert ;-)

@pierre:
thanks man! rofl@ex-slave

@peppi:
nice comment! hoffe in muenchen gehen ein paar nette DnB parties gegen Neujahr... Ich gehe wohl zu einem all-sake-you-can-drink event :-)

@fabiL
Danke! Dir genauso! Wann kommst Du jetzt endlich mal hera? Oder habt Ihr kein Reisebudget? ;-)

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home