Monday, December 26, 2005

Japanese Christmas

My Christmas this year was very strange---but funny! Japanese guys tend to spend it with their girlfriends at home. Since I have no girlfriend, I had to find an alternative! A friend managed to get free tickets for a techno event:

(which was very good, cause they cost 60EUR)

The event was really nice, I stayed until 6AM :-) I had a great time (and lots of beer):


Finally, something Christmas-like happened: see the picture (the girl on the right is wearing a Santa Claus costume, haha)


I even took some movies at the event. Check them out! (Yes, it was that noisy---I have never heard music as crazy as this one)
movie1
movie2

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe. typische handbewegung....

ein gues neues jahr, btw.

5:07 AM  
Blogger chris said...

Vielen Dank!

Dir auch ein erfolgreiches Jahr---und viel Spass beim Diss zusammenschreiben ;-)

Danke auch fuer Deinen vielen Comments---Du bist ja der Kommentator Nr.1.

めさんわとてもかこい!!!!!

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> typische handbewegung???

ich wuerde eher typische gesellschaft
sagen ;-D

viele gruesse auch von den tu pappnasen!

cu
Bernhard.

P.S.: halt die OHREN steif...

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home