Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mark's Visit

My brother Mark was visiting my for one week. It was his first visit to Japan. First, we have spent a few days in Kyoto to show him the classical Japan. Then, we returned to Tokyo and I showed him the funky, crazy city. It was a great time! I hope I will soon have other visitors :-)
Some pictures:


Posing in our Ryokan in Kyoto.


In the bamboo forrest.


Very interesting: Kyoto's Ryoanji temple has a miniature model of its famous stone garden. So blind people can experience the stone garden. (a UI researcher might say: a tangible world-in-minature :-)


In Tokyo, we could enjoy the crazy outfit of girls...


In Yoyogi Koen, once again we saw a techno party. The highlight of it was a 70 year old guy dancing on the stage next to the DJs. See the detail of the picture below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home