Monday, March 27, 2006

Parks..

Currently, I have to work so much... Even on the weekends :-( However, around end of April, my workload will get less. I am looking so forward to it!!! On the other hand I am very proud: my current project is the hardest (and best!) I have ever done...

To combine work and fun, I work at parks at the weekend :-) Some of you might have read the book I hold in my hands:

This picture was taken in Yoyogi koen. Not a very clean park, but lots of interesting people there, haha! At some point while reading the book, I got quite distracted, since there was some photo shooting going on really close to me. I have never experienced a photo shooting before, haha. It was insane: one cute girl and 6 (!!) guys with cameras taking pictures of her (additionally some guys taking care of the light conditions).

Later that afternoon, I found an outdoor techno party that was held in the park. It was *very* loud.

I cannot believe that this was a legal party... I really miss those nice outdoor parties that I used to attend in Munich... I hope in August (I will go back to Germany for 3 weeks), I will be able to attend some more!

Hanami season has started! In 2 days, I will attend a Hanami party with my coworkers. I will post the pictures here, hehe. As you can see, last weekend, the cheery blossoms started to bloom:


Finally, I found another robot. I need it!! It's basically the draft-beer-storage-robot (literal translation of the japanese characters):

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

massiveness in tha house.... yeah cherry blossom rulez... greetz oel

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respect 4 less workload in May ;)

My workload has gone from 0 to 100 last week...

cheers
pep

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah check this out:
http://www.dragongoserver.net/index.php
gozocko rulez
greetz oel

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home