Saturday, January 14, 2006

Canon Song

These days, I am more exhausted than ever. I have an important deadline on 2/2. So I doubt that I will have time to do many postings until than. Sorry! Please bear with me....

On the first day of work of this year, in a big meeting, everyone was standing up and singing the Canon Song.
There was a video shown that accompanies the song. In Karaoke style, the lyrics were shown with graphical feedback of what to sing. It's typical for Japanese companies to have a song. Interesting! If you are interested, you can listen to the song here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the canon song" - sehr gut :-)

klingt ja fast wie eine nationalhymne. sehr pathetisch jedenfalls. ich hoffe du kannst ihn auswendig singen:-p
völker, hört die signale.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

20 bucks for a video of Chris singing this song. hysterical. really weird.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home