Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Year's Party

My new year's parties were quite funky! First, I went to Roppongi. I usually do not like to go there... It is a weird place to be!
Anyways, I went with friends to an all-sake-you-can-drink event. It was outta control (that's why I did not take any sensible pictures...). Sound was so-so, kind of mainstream house :-(
However, I managed to take a picture of the countdown for the new year:


Later, we went to a smallish, funky club in Shibuya (that's muuuuuch nicer than Roppongi!). There, the sound was highly experimental (my cup of tee!). This trio was kicking ass: a scratching DJ (mixer around his neck), a bongo player and a live-synthy player!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many of you were there in the clubs?

How much sake did you drink?

My NY's party was rather boring, but as a compensation I got a serious job offer at that spot ;)

CHeers
pep

PS: Happy New Year

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home