Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pictures!

Finally, I have found some time to put some pictures online!

Currently, I am sooo busy at work... For the first time, I will give a speech at a Japanese conference! Fortunately, I am allowed to present in English. Check the program here. My presentation is at Fri, Jan 19 PM 13:00 - 15:00.
(the English program is here, hehe).

Also, I am currently programming a demo for the year-end demo of our lab. I have less than 7 days to complete it. I was told about it yesterday. Wow, guess I should not waste my time blogging ;-)

Ok, here are the pictures:

Onsen Trip




Ubiquitous computing is already very common in Japan...
Below, a hillarious advertisement:



Recently Visited Art Exhibits




Party Pictures


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo mahn..
it seems as if the onsen trip was very relaxing..
yeah - looking forward to cu @ peppis couch.. ;)
merry MF xmas und an guaden rutsch

oel

1:22 AM  
Blogger chris said...

yah mahn!
yes, the onsen trip was very nice!
yesterday, great fun: Goldie+MC Lowqui.
That was sooooooooooooo good!!!

You too: merry xmas+guadn rutsch.

CYA @ peppi's casting couch!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home