Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Alive (again)

Again, one of my "I am still alive" postings. Since I have returned from my vaccation in Germany on January 13th, I am very busy. Currently, I take 4 hours Japanese per week. It's getting better! However, progress is so slow.... Right now, I am learning adverbs - the spice of every language...

At work, I still haven't finished my plan for this year. It is totally overdue. However, there had been several complications...
But, it seems that I have found a strong vision to follow this year---I "only" have to plan the details....
A good thing happened: I was promoted! This was a very long and complicated process. But, everything turned out well!
Just yesterday, I got to know my new task. It will be quite different from what I had done before. Still, it seems to be very interesting!!

Regarding private life, I was very busy celebrating my promotion, haha. Last weekend I was cooking with 4 Japanese friends in my apartment (for those who know me well: yes, the usual style - they have been cooking and I have supervised, haha). At about 2AM, we went for some bars in Shibuya. However, one guy has already fallen asleep (too much alcohol...). We decided to let him sleep... When I returned home at about 5AM, he was still there---sleeping. This moment was quite funny :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home